Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
[BLOG] Stepping Away
I Read This
November 19, 2018, 17:23:00 EST *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLOG] Stepping Away  (Read 6785 times)
Aeron
Political Commentator

What?

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 00:27:40 EST »

I don't think IRT will shut down anytime soon. It may die as most forums do, by losing active members and slowly fading until it's not worth it to keep it online. However, Ozy and Millie just ended last month too and that forum is looking like it will last for quite awhile longer. They have more active members than here though.

Also, have any of the Bird Brains team thought about adding another blogger to their ranks?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 00:35:43 EST by Aeron » Logged
Marsillio
Political Analyst

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 16:56:16 EST »

Well... that's that. 'twas fun while it lasted. Good-bye!

*throws down smoke bomb*

*is still standing there when smoke clears*

Oh. Huh. I always thought those smoke bombs did the escaping for you. 'cause, you know, in those T.V. shows, the ninja throws down a smoke bomb and escapes from a... well, you get the idea.

*exits the building*

Panda: Well, thinking about stress, I think it'd be at the highest right about then.
Marsillio: Yep.
Marsillio: Getting his ass handed to him.
Marsillio: He gets all pissy when he starts being questioned.
Marsillio: Even losing his temper would be great.
Marsillio: Doing so on live national television would be impossible even for our corporate media to cover up.
Panda: "It appears Obama slipped something into McCain's drink before the debate began..."
Marsillio: hahaha
Panda: Fox News Pundit: "...see, just look at his cup..."
*Master Hand has been skillfully photoshopped in, dropping some tablets into McCain's cup just before he drinks it*
Marsillio: XDDD
Marsillio: No no, Crazy Hand!
Marsillio: Because he's CARAAAAZEEEE!
Panda Bear: XD
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: