Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Years Resolutions
I Read This
November 18, 2018, 19:27:56 EST *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Years Resolutions  (Read 3337 times)
Bringerofpie
Pundit

« on: December 30, 2008, 00:29:41 EST »

Do you have any?

For the first time I can remember, I don't need to put "Get in shape," so I'm going to replace that with "Get a six-pack." (Btw, if anyone knows any fast, _healthy_ ways to burn fat, let me know. I figure diet and exercise works pretty good though)

I also want to improve in my music, although by how much is impossible to quantify.

More to come?

Set a new standard
Defy the odds
Step up.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21

Does anyone else get more liberal every time they take the political compass test?
joshbrenton
Active Libertarian
Political Analyst

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 12:02:24 EST »

My resolution is to be less impulsive.
wodan46
Pundit

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 20:44:13 EST »

My new year's resolution was, as always, to fulfill my new year's resolution.

The plural of "anecdote" is "anecdotes". Not "data".
Manufacturing Dissent
Survivor of a year in France
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 03:14:43 EST »

I resolved back in the 90's to give up New Years resolutions.  I've managed to keep it up, too.

"If it had not been for the discontent of a few fellows who had not been satisfied with their conditions, you would still be living in caves. Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.

Progress is born of agitation. It is agitation or stagnation."
     -Eugene Debs (1855- 1926)
Bringerofpie
Pundit

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 18:04:16 EST »

I resolved back in the 90's to give up New Years resolutions.  I've managed to keep it up, too.

I think New Years resolutions are a good thing.

Set a new standard
Defy the odds
Step up.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21

Does anyone else get more liberal every time they take the political compass test?
Hazel
New Political Commentator

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 14:00:53 EST »

(Btw, if anyone knows any fast, _healthy_ ways to burn fat, let me know. I figure diet and exercise works pretty good though)

Thats pretty much what you need.  Figure out your daily allowence of calories and stick with it, all the while excersizing to keep your metabolism in check.  Also I've lost a good 15 pounds by virtue of having to buy and cook my own food.  I'm cheap and a bad cook so I eat a lot less. 

My resolution is to stop sleeping in.  I'm tired of wasting the day and my bunnies get angry if I don't let them out to excersize in the morning. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: