Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Zombie Logic
I Read This
October 17, 2018, 10:24:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have any issues at all, visit our support site.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie Logic  (Read 1137 times)
Chris Stalis
Political Commentator

« on: November 17, 2008, 00:48:09 EST »

Ok, so just encountered a hilarious sequence of events, and wanted to share the chuckle with my fellow undead.

First, Google Flu Trends, A site that seems capable of providing a real time indicator of disease reporting vs the late published material of the CDC.  There's even a nifty discussion on how this works.  Note that it's not claimed by be accurate in precise cases, merely in noting when general peaks are occurring in disease occurrences.  This has also led to Google Trends getting a bit more curious attention.

More important to the situation of humerous finding was November 16th's User Friendly Cartoon.  It made me wonder:  what data is there on zombies?  Apparently, Since March 2007, Zombie Jobs have increased by 481%!.

Follow-up question:  how much of the job market will have to be inhabited by the undead before I can legally marry my zombie life partner?

Note:  Undead jobs seem to keep popping up and dying in the last year.  Presently, though, there has been a net increase of 361% since March of 2007!

Edit:  It appears the data on the undead jobs spontaneously died on me.  I swear it said +361% while it was still living, though Tongue
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:03:44 EST by Chris Stalis » Logged
Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 01:27:08 EST »

Wouldn't that be your zombie undeath partner?

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
Heq
Trouble
Pundit

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 10:45:38 EST »

Living impared you insensitive prick ;p

"No common man could believe such a thing, you'd have to be an intellectual to fall for anything as stupid as that."-Orwell
joshbrenton
Active Libertarian
Political Analyst

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:27:41 EST »

You just know that Lou Dobbs is going to start questioning how many of these jobs are staffed by illegal undeads.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: