Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
An introduction seems to be in order
I Read This
August 15, 2018, 18:59:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An introduction seems to be in order  (Read 3000 times)
Terex4
New Political Commentator

« on: November 02, 2008, 17:51:11 EST »

I've somewhat recently rediscovered my love for webcomics (kind of fell out of the habit in early '07) so I've been catching up on some old favorites.

Anyhow I live in Arkansas, I'm currently engaged.  I have 4 children and am currently bouncing between my occupations of lower management and apprentice optician.

Both fields seem somewhat promising but I'm not going to quit them in favor of writing autobiographies anytime soon.
Heq
Trouble
Pundit

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 18:21:21 EST »

Nice to see you here.

"No common man could believe such a thing, you'd have to be an intellectual to fall for anything as stupid as that."-Orwell
rogue-kun
Dog of Lysdexics
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

When I grow up I wanna be a kid

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 19:10:03 EST »

You avatar look like Order of the Stick inspired Cool

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dew of the mountain that thoughts acquire speed; the hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Economic Left/Right: -7.38 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79
This message is encoded with ROT26. Decoding is punishable by law under the DMCA.
Rogue's Weyr Rogue's Rabblings
Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 23:31:40 EST »

I vaguely remember that panel. Can't remember which comic, but it's definitely OotS

Welcome, Terex.

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
Manufacturing Dissent
Survivor of a year in France
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 03:23:51 EST »

Welcome to the forum!

(And for those asking about the avatar, it was from the last panel of strip 350 of Order of the Stick... I don't know if I should be worried that it was only a couple of minutes...)

"If it had not been for the discontent of a few fellows who had not been satisfied with their conditions, you would still be living in caves. Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.

Progress is born of agitation. It is agitation or stagnation."
     -Eugene Debs (1855- 1926)
Current
Pundit

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 05:51:51 EST »

Welcome
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: