Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tikal
I Read This
May 27, 2018, 11:35:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tikal  (Read 6164 times)
Eon
The Cute and Fuzzy Author of Eon's Comic
Talking Head

I like vixens!

« on: September 05, 2008, 21:36:52 EDT »

Holy crap! Two pictures in as many months!

Tikal from Sonic Adventure. I gave her a slightly different outfit for a couple of reasons. This pic was really practice at getting back into drawing echidnas, since I find them quite difficult to do.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 13:07:40 EDT by Eon » Logged

Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 23:35:18 EDT »

404: no such image.

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
Eon
Talking Head

I like vixens!

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 13:08:05 EDT »

Can you see it now?

Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 13:30:14 EDT »

I can.

Very pretty.

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Eon
Talking Head

I like vixens!

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 18:18:19 EDT »

I can.

Very pretty.

Cheers. :3

I showed it to an RL, non-furry friend, and he thought it was "cartoon erotica". How sheltered he is. I wonder if I should show him Doug Winger's art page? :p

purplecat
Mad Scientist
Pundit

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 18:44:00 EDT »

I showed it to an RL, non-furry friend, and he thought it was "cartoon erotica". How sheltered he is. I wonder if I should show him Doug Winger's art page? :p

If he thinks that about it, then perhaps he's not as non-furry as you thought. I'd avoid mind-scarring him if you want him to remain your friend.

One small thing about the picture, though: I can't see where her other foot is supposed to be.

Purplecat: Keeper of the political compass thread. Want to be on the graph? post your results here

Me: (No, seriously, this entire forum has the attention span of an..... oooh! shiny!)
Eon
Talking Head

I like vixens!

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 20:42:38 EDT »

If he thinks that about it, then perhaps he's not as non-furry as you thought. I'd avoid mind-scarring him if you want him to remain your friend.

Especially considering Doug Winger can scar very sexual furries... XD

One small thing about the picture, though: I can't see where her other foot is supposed to be.

It looked awkward when it wasn't concealed. :/

rwpikul
Pundit

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 23:54:59 EDT »

I can.

Very pretty.

Cheers. :3

Oh go easy on him.

Start him out with some Terrie Smith, go on to a bit of Randy Entinger followed by Tincrash and James Hardiman.  After that, you can go on to the more hard core stuff like Doug or DarkNek0gami.

You could also go a more toony route, through VKyrie and Brainsister to Kandalin and the PALs crew and then to Doug.

--

Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)
Avistew
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 10:41:10 EDT »

The weirdly round shadow makes it look like she's just peed in the grass or something.

Apart from that, nice colouring. I don't really like the drawing, but it's obviously a sonic-related character, and Sonic used to give me nightmares due to its art style, so it's probably normal.
Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 11:07:22 EDT »

...and I get so many more jokes now, after having looked up Doug Winger. Not as weird as I was expecting, I must say.

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
purplecat
Mad Scientist
Pundit

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 15:16:29 EDT »

It looked awkward when it wasn't concealed. :/

No worries. It took me a while to realise it, so you're doing it right. I'm not meaning to be critical, especially as my artistic abilities don't actually exist.

Purplecat: Keeper of the political compass thread. Want to be on the graph? post your results here

Me: (No, seriously, this entire forum has the attention span of an..... oooh! shiny!)
Eon
Talking Head

I like vixens!

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 14:30:59 EDT »

The weirdly round shadow makes it look like she's just peed in the grass or something.

Haven't mastered shadows yet, alas.

Apart from that, nice colouring. I don't really like the drawing, but it's obviously a sonic-related character, and Sonic used to give me nightmares due to its art style, so it's probably normal.

Good. I know your weakness now. >:3

...and I get so many more jokes now, after having looked up Doug Winger. Not as weird as I was expecting, I must say.

Yeah. I honestly couldn't find the penis nipples I'd heard about.

No worries. It took me a while to realise it, so you're doing it right. I'm not meaning to be critical, especially as my artistic abilities don't actually exist.

I don't mind constructive criticism at all. If I did, I wouldn't show it here. :p
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 14:32:45 EDT by Eon » Logged

rwpikul
Pundit

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 00:40:32 EDT »

Yeah. I honestly couldn't find the penis nipples I'd heard about.

He doesn't actually do things like that very often.

He just tends to be rather... large... when he does "one of those".

--

Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: