Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Why was I banned from DC?
I Read This
September 24, 2018, 01:45:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was I banned from DC?  (Read 3487 times)
Kevin Brunstien
Banned
New Political Commentator

« on: April 28, 2008, 17:52:56 EDT »

Was it becuse of my stance aginst Simson's Global Warming threory?Or was it for using the word Feminazi?

Bringerofpie
Pundit

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 17:54:05 EDT »

I have never heard this story, but I'm gonna guess that it was that second thing.

Set a new standard
Defy the odds
Step up.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21

Does anyone else get more liberal every time they take the political compass test?
purplecat
Mad Scientist
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 17:58:43 EDT »

Questions about moderation should not be taken up on the general board as per the rules:
http://www.ireadthis.org/index.php?topic=12.0

Purplecat: Keeper of the political compass thread. Want to be on the graph? post your results here

Me: (No, seriously, this entire forum has the attention span of an..... oooh! shiny!)
Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 17:59:44 EDT »

And before you pm one of the mods, questions about the moderation of another forum should be taken up with the mods of that forum, not this one.

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Natasha Lockhart
Lupinia Administrator
Talking Head

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:55:21 EDT »

I was gonna say, why is someone posting here to question their ban on a forum we have no affiliation with?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: