Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New comic?
I Read This
July 20, 2018, 15:59:08 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New comic?  (Read 8329 times)
Tevorcet
Bowling-Man
Talking Head

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 22:23:37 EDT »

You know, it really wouldn't bother me too much if there was never another I Drew This, so long as the community was still around. That being said, yes, it has been something of a wait. To put things in a binary manner, there will be more...or there won't. There's not much we can do, one way or another, but wait. And either way, this forum will help keep that wait interesting.

Bardliam, you got your answer a few posts back. Care to stay awhile?

"When Reagan came into office, he had the solar panels installed on the White House by Jimmy [Carter] removed, and basically declared war on the sun." Who Killed the Electric Car?
Zavion
This is my title.
Talking Head

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 04:37:46 EDT »

Can you guys calm down, for just a moment? I realise you want to defend DCS and stuff, but, really, all he was asking was "Hey, is there stuff going to happen.". Who cares if he's paying for it? He wasn't really bitching, he was like "Hey, what happened?". It's a legitimate question. I would wonder that, too, if I cared (I haven't really read IDT in a long time; I forgot about it). Don't flame him for not being totally down with whatever, even if you're just trying to defend DCS from nothing. I don't think he would want that, really.

I think that some critisim is good. After all, the post wasn't "This is bullshit, I want my money back!".

I don't like signatures, so I'm not making one.
What would you guys think I'd look like?

You're clearly a somewhat sexily thrusting cycloptic mecha with horns.
Lissou
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 04:41:58 EDT »

I agree with Zavion, for the record. The question was legitimate, and I would have asked it too, except that I read O&M a lot more than IDT now.
Anyway, bardliam, two things: 1) you have your answer now, I hope. If you want to know more, don't expect DCS to post, though, as he doesn't do it often these days.
And 2) Yes, this forum argues about anything. You should get used to it if you intend to stay. People are mostly... how to say it... arguing for the sake of it, quite often, but they're nice and interesting people when you get to know them better.
Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 07:30:40 EDT »

Can you guys calm down, for just a moment? I realise you want to defend DCS and stuff, but, really, all he was asking was "Hey, is there stuff going to happen."

I refute that. The first post was demanding, and everything degenerated from there.

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
Archae
Political Analyst

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 20:34:26 EDT »

It's been four weeks now, since the last "I Drew This" was posted?

Anything wrong?
Medivh
Pundit

Power-mad elf

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 20:42:34 EDT »

http://www.ireadthis.org/index.php?topic=2980

And if i catch you comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
-- "Seven Nation Army", The White Stripes

So what you're telling me is that LTV's fudge factor means more than it's independent variable?
Yes...
Natasha Lockhart
Lupinia Administrator
Talking Head

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 01:50:11 EDT »

The original post has been answered, this has gone on long enough.  Locked.
Archae
Political Analyst

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 03:00:25 EDT »

Just wondering.
FireyTiger
Campaign Directors
Talking Head

Keith Olbermann's Stalker, apparently...

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 03:49:17 EDT »

All we've heard has been posted Here.

Quote from: Blue Rain aka Liberal Eagle
Look for the site to be totally reborn, shortly.

I didn't mean for there to be this much downtime, but I think the result will be good.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 03:51:41 EDT by FireyTiger » Logged

Quote from: azdb7
I'm sorry, you still seem to think your opinion is relevant.  Please re-examine the earlier posts and try again.
Natasha Lockhart
Lupinia Administrator
Talking Head

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 18:10:15 EDT »

Merged with existing topic, and re-locked.

EDIT:  Sorry for the confusion, Orv, I was in a hurry when I received your earlier message, and thought it was from someone else tongue
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 20:54:03 EDT by Felix J. Lockhart » Logged
Liberal Seagull
Pundit

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 18:16:07 EDT »

I asked/gently prodded D.C. about this yesterday, and he said the new version of the site is just about ready.  So I expect you'll see the new look some time this week.

Disclaimer:
For external use only.  Seek medical attention if effects last more than 48 hours.  Do not mix with bleach.  Do not cross the streams.  If the plug does not fit your outlet, consult an electrician.  Side effects may include: Panic belching, excessive consumption of french fries, webbed feet, exploding uvula syndrome, temporary relocation to the 8th dimension, and the condition known as "bratwurst finger."  Disconnect all power before servicing.  Do not use while sleeping.  The electrons used in this message are in every measurable respect identical to electrons in other users' messages, and no claim to the contrary is implied.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: