Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Roast Eagle
I Read This
May 27, 2018, 09:32:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have any issues at all, visit our support site.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should there be another picture for topic usage (read first post for clarification)
Yes - 3 (75%)
No - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roast Eagle  (Read 3128 times)
Noktoraiz
Political Analyst

Nokt Nokt... Who's there?

« on: May 04, 2007, 20:55:55 EDT »

I think the squawking eagle and the featherless eagle are nice to show 25 and 50 posts, but I think that doesn't quite go far enough

I propose to add another one for topics that exceed 100 or 150 posts.  A skeleton in the same pose as the featherless one.

Please comment and vote, tell me if you think it is good, bad, excessively vulgar.

Also, I cannot draw on paper or on comp. so don't ask me for a demo pic or anything of that sort.

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves.
--Sideshow Bob
Richard K Niner
Founder
Campaign Directors
Pundit

Indecision incarnate canine

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 22:51:57 EDT »

Also, I cannot draw on paper or on comp. so don't ask me for a demo pic or anything of that sort.
All the poses are taken from the comic itself. So if you can find one like what you describe, I'll take a look at adding it in.  (Of course, if I can figure that out, I may increase those first two post counts so we don't end up with skeletons lining the floor of the forum.)

Noktoraiz
Political Analyst

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 23:10:07 EDT »

How 'bout the eagle w/ the stars from Nov. 14, 2006 (could replace the current second position moving the featherless to my suggested position)EDIT: or the half feathered from Jan. 18, 2007 (also second order, feathered, half-feathered, no feathers...)

or...the roast eagle on the platter from Nov. 23, 2006 (instead of skelly)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 23:20:09 EDT by Noktoraiz » Logged

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves.
--Sideshow Bob
Noktoraiz
Political Analyst

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 23:15:17 EDT »

ha, or maybe the caffeine molecule from Jan. 3, 2006 because by the time you read that many posts, you need caffeine to get you through it...

--Sideshow Bob
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 11:36:10 EDT »

When I first saw this thread title, I thought this was going to be a roast for DCS...

That would be fun.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: