Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New URL! We Have A Domain Now!
I Read This
May 24, 2018, 05:55:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New URL! We Have A Domain Now!  (Read 2039 times)
Natasha Lockhart
Lupinia Administrator
Talking Head

« on: May 04, 2007, 17:05:42 EDT »

In preparation for this summer's planned server move, we've purchased and set up a domain name for I Read This.  So, please change your bookmarks and links to http://www.ireadthis.org to continue using the site smoothly.  You'll have to re-login at the new domain.

The old URL will continue to function until we get to the new server, at which point it will become a redirection link.  However, all of the internal scripts have been modified to reflect the change, and will redirect you to the new URL, which will require you to login to set its cookie if you haven't already.  So, using the new URL from the start will give you a much smoother experience.  Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: