Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
YouTube
I Read This
November 21, 2018, 12:38:35 EST *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have any issues at all, visit our support site.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube  (Read 3007 times)
Sapphire A. Moerlevad
Cirqueophile
Political Analyst

Nothing is personal.

« on: January 19, 2007, 22:54:40 EST »

Neither suggestion nor problem, and, in fact, not really all that important. I was just curious if there was a way to embed YouTube videos into these posts. Just curious. A simple no would suffice. Please don't go out of your way for me.

Visit My blog, Five Minutes of Blue. Leave Comments. Meet people. Change the world.
GhostWay
Political Analyst

Former Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 00:36:58 EST »

Not sure, but I don't think that can be done without writing a custom tag for it.

[citation needed]
purplecat
Mad Scientist
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 07:44:20 EST »

Nay, I say!

Links are enough.

I'm still on dial-up some of the time. Embedding videos would essentially break parts of the forum for me.

Purplecat: Keeper of the political compass thread. Want to be on the graph? post your results here

Me: (No, seriously, this entire forum has the attention span of an..... oooh! shiny!)
Richard K Niner
Founder
Campaign Directors
Pundit

Indecision incarnate canine

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 08:58:27 EST »

There is an option for inserting flash, by using the first button in the second row (the [ flash-width,height ] url [ /flash ] tags).

However, for security reasons, I did not enable the ability to load them inline, so instead, you'll get a link.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: