Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ozy and Millie, Dec 25
I Read This
December 13, 2018, 01:45:05 EST *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozy and Millie, Dec 25  (Read 2205 times)
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« on: December 30, 2006, 03:01:09 EST »

http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20061225.html

I thought modding this forum would have prepared me for what I saw.

The horror, the horror...

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Pochemuchka
Political Analyst

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 04:04:36 EST »

Um, what?

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." ~Richard Dawkins
detrius
Talking Head

caffeinated

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 06:15:58 EST »

Um, what?

A raging flame war in the Define Cynical forum, sparked by a call for peace.

click here to waste your time - masochists only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 09:30:03 EST by detrius » Logged

\\\"Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum.\\\"
  -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

\\\"Multiple exclamation marks,\\\" he went on, shaking his head, \\\"are a sure sign of a diseased mind.\\\"
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)
Peter
Pundit

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 13:09:43 EST »

Oh, the irony is delicious. A quick skim of that inane bickering shows it IS true. War is over.. if you want it. The problem is, it only takes a few people who still want the war to keep it going. Even just ONE person is enough to turn a quick massacre into a decade long quagmire.

My sympathies DC. Nobody should have to deal with harrasment on their own turf in that way.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 13:23:49 EST by Peter » Logged
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 13:43:25 EST »

The reason I have a thread here is because there is no discussion in DC.

This Filler is a good time to test out photoshop skills

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Liberal Seagull
Pundit

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 14:30:31 EST »

I really think it's best not to discuss problems in another forum here.  This one has always been pretty peaceful and courteous, and it'd be a really bad move if we started importing other people's flame wars.

Disclaimer:
For external use only.  Seek medical attention if effects last more than 48 hours.  Do not mix with bleach.  Do not cross the streams.  If the plug does not fit your outlet, consult an electrician.  Side effects may include: Panic belching, excessive consumption of french fries, webbed feet, exploding uvula syndrome, temporary relocation to the 8th dimension, and the condition known as "bratwurst finger."  Disconnect all power before servicing.  Do not use while sleeping.  The electrons used in this message are in every measurable respect identical to electrons in other users' messages, and no claim to the contrary is implied.
FireyTiger
Campaign Directors
Talking Head

Keith Olbermann's Stalker, apparently...

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 18:14:37 EST »

I was kinda wondering myself why this is here... I was gonna give it a chance for a little bit but it looks like it's relatively pointless. I don't know about you, but posting a topic in here that is about a different comic strip, and discussing the flamewar that seems to be going on at another forum seems a little out of place.Locked.

Quote from: azdb7
I'm sorry, you still seem to think your opinion is relevant.  Please re-examine the earlier posts and try again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: