Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Music video's
I Read This
September 19, 2018, 12:58:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music video's  (Read 7319 times)
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

Blessed are the cheese makers

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 16:02:48 EST »

I found this song bundled together with a bunch of irish drinking songs and I had to put sometihng together

I hope you all like it

I had some trouble getting a few clips I needed but I think I did a pretty good job

And the Band played Waltzing Matilda
Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 19:43:57 EST »

...I had literally no idea The Dubliners did a rendition of that song...

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

Blessed are the cheese makers

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 21:43:11 EST »

you know this is going to sounds realy realy stupid But I've been wondering why a Austrailian song was bundled in a batch of irish ballads. 

It wasn't till I had read your post hon that I looked at the bands name and realised

ohh it's an Irish band thats why

*sheepish grins*

I'd never heard the song before in fact I'd only stumbeled on it by accident
Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 22:16:04 EST »

I know the song because it's on a cd of a Lancashire folk band that I've got [well. Actually, it appears to be one of my mothers cds of them].

I prefer the Houghton Weavers' rendition of it to the Dubliners' rendition personally, but tastes can differ, and it's not a preference of one group to the other just... Different songs suit different groups better than others. (And I swear there are some songs that I prefer the group I heard the version of last). Other songs in the genre that I like, which also have emotional twangs (rather than the comedy ones, which I also like), and I don't know if some of these have renditions of them by the Dubliners include Coal Hole Cavelry, Room in the Sky, and Fiddler's Green. (There are others, but I've been just heading to bed for the past hour so I'm not going to find cds with them on to look up their name.)

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Goatmon
Political Commentator

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 11:02:49 EDT »

See Ninja Run

The Demon Within

A couple Naruto vids that I made a few years ago.  They're nothing spectacular (And the first one even has subtitles, ew.) but I put a lot of heart into them and I can't help but love them. 

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: