Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Music video's
I Read This
November 12, 2018, 18:07:47 EST *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Music video's  (Read 7503 times)
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

Blessed are the cheese makers

« on: December 10, 2006, 11:18:52 EST »

Hello all

I put together a few music vids  using Peter Gressers music and scenes from Dr Who and I thought I'd share.

Tik Tik Boom

Give In

I hope you enjoy
Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 14:51:33 EST »

Both of which are absolutely gorgeous, and I appologise for not stating so previously.

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Mecha
Political Analyst

Politics Junkie

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 18:17:11 EST »

Wonderful music videos, plus I have not been acquainted with this music before.  It is being rectified.
Good work, and Thank You for sharing.

~Mecha
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 18:20:04 EST by Mecha » Logged

Economic Left/Right: -6.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.92
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 20:18:58 EST »

Aww thanks Gizensha
No worries about that
*hugs*

Mecha
I hope you like them  Personaly I love Gone and Food For Though

Gresser is realy good  He's putting out a CD soon and I think I'm gonna have to get it
Mecha
Political Analyst

Politics Junkie

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 22:07:27 EST »

Ahh, found the source of the music.
http://www.5ideways.com/songs.php
Google failed me on finding this.

~Mecha

Tevorcet
Bowling-Man
Talking Head

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 22:18:08 EST »

Impressive. Creepy, but I'm sure that was the intended effect in both the original episodes and your music videos. Musically, it was an excellent match with the Cybermen.

"When Reagan came into office, he had the solar panels installed on the White House by Jimmy [Carter] removed, and basically declared war on the sun." Who Killed the Electric Car?
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 13:46:44 EST »

I've got anouther music video finished

This ones not a DR Who movie but I think I did a good job

I hope you approve

American Triangle

The song is Is from Elton Johns "Songs From the West Coast"
Mecha
Political Analyst

Politics Junkie

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 19:59:16 EST »

Nice video.  The distaste of being reminded of that group's existence was very nicely overshadowed by the part with the angels.  I remember reading about that, neat to see.

~Mecha

BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 21:12:54 EST »

Thanks Mecha

eah te angel action was impressive,  currently there is a vetrens moter cycle group thats doing the same for military funerals .  The Bikers stay between phelps and the familes to block there veiw, and they rev there engines to drown out the shouting

my next video should be something more fun...

I realy felt a need to do this one.  I recently got cheep tiny a mp3 player and while ripping my cd collection I found myself listening to this song.  I remembered the larime project, I remembered the media coverage and I got angery and rather sad.  It wasn't all that long ago, and people have forgotten.  every once in a while we have to be reminded of this and other tragedies Because if we let ourselves forget then we give up ground to those people who would drag us back there.

I just had to get it out

Gizensha
Campaign Management Staff
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 06:43:56 EST »

The alternative arguement is that if we give them attention we acknowledge their viewpoints.

But, yeah, beautiful video. (Though. I kinda agree with the 'no special laws for fags' (though disagree intensely with the wording)... Course, to my mind not allowing gay marriage under law is a 'special law for fags', as is not allowing homosexual partners of people inherritance rights, visitation rights in hospitals, etc. As for hate-crime laws, they exist for all other minority groups, so them not existing for homosexuals is a special law...)

And bikers tend to rock. Not sure where in Britain, but there's a town where about 100 or so bikers deliver Christmas presents to children's wards of local hospitals (and presumably hostels) each year.

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Darkeforce
Banned
Political Thinktank

Forum's Punching Bag

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 19:27:36 EST »

The alternative arguement is that if we give them attention we acknowledge their viewpoints.

But, yeah, beautiful video. (Though. I kinda agree with the 'no special laws for fags' (though disagree intensely with the wording)... Course, to my mind not allowing gay marriage under law is a 'special law for fags', as is not allowing homosexual partners of people inherritance rights, visitation rights in hospitals, etc. As for hate-crime laws, they exist for all other minority groups, so them not existing for homosexuals is a special law...)

And bikers tend to rock. Not sure where in Britain, but there's a town where about 100 or so bikers deliver Christmas presents to children's wards of local hospitals (and presumably hostels) each year.

It would depend on which bikers. While many biker gangs make generous, giving gestures during the holiday season, quite a number of them spend the rest of the year selling drugs to kids and bilking old people out of their pensions.

"Going to War for Peace,
is like Screwing for Virginity."

"Politics. It's like having evil cake, and eating it, too" - Torg - Sluggy Freelance
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 20:31:37 EST »

Darkeforce these bikers are vetrans
not just some random goofs on motercycles
they formed just for that purpose

Anyway New video

The ballad of Brock Samson

Warning rather violent
Daedalus
Pundit

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 17:25:07 EST »

Brock Samson is the ultimate lifeform.

Reviled did I live, said I, as evil I did deliver.

So basically Hillary Clinton's point is, "Yes, I take money from lobbyists, because they're real people with real needs. But don't worry, I don't listen to them."
--Jon Stewart
BunnyBoy
Your stressed out bunny
Pundit

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 17:57:41 EST »

LOL
yeah
Brock is something else

there were some scenes I wanted to put in but couldn't find  and others I think I should have put in but didn't  I should have trimed a couples scenes for ghosts of sargasso  and I realy should ahave put a tag scene at the end  either the phantom limb scene from Hate floats

"No don't get up.  You've been shot, sadly it wasn't fatal, I have removed the bullet, and 3 others a blowgun dart, 2 sharks teeth, the tip of a bayonet, a twisted paper clip and a meager handful of buck shot.  You may want to learn how to duck"

or the guard scene from Home insecurity

"Who was that?"
"Brock fucking Samson."
"Dibs on his cigarette butt!"

Here is anouther one

I had a throbbing headach last night and couldn't sleep so I killed time using pink floyds Dogs of War

Mechs of War

Daedalus
Pundit

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 18:10:05 EST »

And the dinosaur-riding cowboy-ninja with a flamethrower from Eeny, Meeny, Miney Magic Cheesy

Reviled did I live, said I, as evil I did deliver.

So basically Hillary Clinton's point is, "Yes, I take money from lobbyists, because they're real people with real needs. But don't worry, I don't listen to them."
--Jon Stewart
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: