Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Partisan Differences
I Read This
July 17, 2018, 07:20:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Partisan Differences  (Read 4728 times)
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« on: November 09, 2006, 21:08:51 EST »

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Volkovoi
Political Analyst

Token Redneck

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 22:34:07 EST »

What the heck is with the eyes?  That's all kinds of disturbing.  Or is it supposed to be?

Place it in yourself and your instincts, and what you believe is right.  Trust yourself.  Thou art God.
-Robert Heinlein
Icedragon
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 22:45:56 EST »

Eve heard of red-eye?  It's kinda like that

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Volkovoi
Political Analyst

Token Redneck

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 22:48:36 EST »

So it's supposed to a photograph then?

Place it in yourself and your instincts, and what you believe is right.  Trust yourself.  Thou art God.
-Robert Heinlein
Icedragon
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 22:51:21 EST »

That, and the Elephant was going to fry Joe with laser eyes.

rogue-kun
Dog of Lysdexics
Pundit

When I grow up I wanna be a kid

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 23:22:16 EST »

Red eyes tend to be symptom of albinism. that right it's a White Elephant Cool

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dew of the mountain that thoughts acquire speed; the hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Economic Left/Right: -7.38 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79
This message is encoded with ROT26. Decoding is punishable by law under the DMCA.
Rogue's Weyr Rogue's Rabblings
Volkovoi
Political Analyst

Token Redneck

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 23:23:22 EST »

Ah, so the Republicans are in a white elephant sale then?  Nicely done.

-Robert Heinlein
Gizensha
Free Speech Advocate

Dragon Winged Fox

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 10:33:07 EST »

...Pink eyes. Albinoes of most species have pink eyes.

There's a breed of frog where the albinoes, instead of being white with pink eyes are transparant orange, though. (Simply because an albino, literally, simply lacks pigmentation)

Quote from: Tim Guest
Interactive Fiction is computer gaming's best parallel with poetry: complex, subtle, and these days absolutely unsaleable.

Quote from: Raph Koster
Art and entertainment are not terms of type - they are terms of intensity
Icedragon
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 10:38:04 EST »

All the elephant sees is red...

Lissou
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 00:09:03 EST »

...Pink eyes. Albinoes of most species have pink eyes.

There's a breed of frog where the albinoes, instead of being white with pink eyes are transparant orange, though. (Simply because an albino, literally, simply lacks pigmentation)
I had a black albino friend who had blue eyes and red hair. Her skin was somehow pale, but she basically looked like she was white, except for her facial features. Her sister was the same, which makes me wonder... Is it a heredital thing?
Legion
Political Analyst

Militant Liberal

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 13:13:40 EST »

Yeah, albinism is a genetic condition. I'm pretty sure of that at least.

Political Compass Scores:

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56
Pochemuchka
Political Analyst

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 13:29:18 EST »

Yeah, albinism is a genetic condition. I'm pretty sure of that at least.

It's caused by recessive alleles, usually.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." ~Richard Dawkins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: