Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hate
I Read This
June 20, 2018, 10:51:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lupinia Hosting Community, which hosts I Read This, is supported by donations!  Please contribute if you're able, click here for details.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate  (Read 1593 times)
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« on: May 01, 2006, 22:35:20 EDT »

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 00:01:48 EDT by Icedragon » Logged

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Bringerofpie
Pundit

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 16:15:00 EDT »

I like the lightning bolt in the third frame.

Set a new standard
Defy the odds
Step up.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21

Does anyone else get more liberal every time they take the political compass test?
Niko123000
Political Commentator

The Walker of the boderline of Light and Darkness

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 16:23:45 EDT »

Was the Autobot symbol on the original y DC, or did you add that...

[size=24]Do you bask in the Light, or consort in the Darkness?[/size]
[size=18]I Walk The Border of...[/size]

Say What is Right, What is Wrong, and RP with ease.
Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 19:22:33 EDT »

I added it, He put one on another older IDT somewhere, and when I finished the first coloring this one, I added it to give DCS more color.  The other guy has his shirt, tie, flag, and "W" sticker colorized, not to mention his hair.  DCS had his skin, the sleeves, and his glasses.

Need to work on the color of the glasses.  This style has only pupils, and the color that I use for Md. Mudd's glasses are not going to work for these ones.

EDIT - Not many people have anything other than pupils in this style.  Very Daria-esque.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 19:37:37 EDT by Icedragon » Logged

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: