Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
[PG] Awkward Hand Turkey Theatre
I Read This
August 16, 2018, 13:28:40 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New here? Read our voting instructions and rules

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PG] Awkward Hand Turkey Theatre  (Read 1964 times)
Spooner
Political Analyst

« on: February 19, 2006, 15:13:59 EST »

I kinda forced IceDragon to pimp this earlier, but now that we've got an entire forum dedicated to pimping, I shall re-pimp.

Some of these are political but most of them are not. I try to focus on either awkward or ironic moments in history, and the conversations surrounding them. It's a very simply ripoff of Dinosaur Comics

Awkward hand Turkey Theatre

Take a small example,
A tip from me.
Take out all your money,
Give it up to charity.

Icedragon
Campaign Management Staff
Pundit

IDT colorist

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 15:17:56 EST »

Still waiting for the money you owe me for the pimping...

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!" -Sen. Ted Stevens
Richard K Niner
Founder
Campaign Directors
Pundit

Indecision incarnate canine

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 15:26:41 EST »

Added the rating.  Let's at least try to set an example, shall we?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: